Make a Difference
In 2020 we awarded 26 scholarships totaling more than $20,000, thanks to you!
Anne Bethune, Diana Keating, Aldean Banker, Dwayne & Anita Martin, Tony Flint, Amy Banker, Mary Dempsey, Jerry Stafford, Priscilla Banker, Dr. Kathryn Ellerbeck, Tom Faulhaber, Maurine Gaynor, Dena Sneed, Pam Kisslinger, Sarah King Zlomke, Paul & Kristen Haddix, Maureen Tolman, Cherie & Douglas Gutekunst, Kent & Deb Goyen, Mark & Janette Morgan, Donna Brandt, Cherie Long, Debbie & Don Cahail, Maura & Steve McGiffert, Becky & Ralph Teran, Rebecca Murphy Evans, Ryan Evans, Melissa Relling, Susan Young, Ellen & Kermit Fendler, Julie Myers, Mike & Denise Goyen, Amanda Orum, Jean & Todd Wetherilt, Zoann Merryfield, Jenifer Brandeberry, Marianne & Richard Sharp, Sarah Banker, Barbara Wiley, Doug & Shonya Riedel
Here’s how you can help:
- Amazon Smile—Donate 0.5% of all qualifying purchases to CTG Foundation at no extra cost to you! IT’S EASY. All you have to do is go to www.smile.amazon.com and log in to your usual Amazon account. After signing in, the “Select a Charitable Organization to Start Shopping” screen will appear. In the box “Or pick your own charitable organization” type Children’s Therapy Group Foundation Inc. Click the Select button and scroll down to Children’s Therapy Group Foundation from the list that appears. A box will appear letting you know your selection has been approved. If you already shop on smile.amazon, you can change your charity to Children’s Therapy Group Foundation by clicking on/hovering over your account. Scroll to “Change Your Charity” and follow the above directions. Here is the direct Amazon Smile link to our organization.
- Annual Giving campaign—Watch for our annual giving campaign emails and letters in December.
- Giving Tuesday—First Tuesday in December
- Matching company giving—Ask your employer for information on how to match your donations.
- United Way donor choice—Simply write in our name when making your annual donation using the on-line donation form.
- Fall Sensory Carnival—This fun event promotes sensory processing and is an opportunity for children with and without special needs to experience fun sensory activities and learn about their sensory systems. Click on the Events tab at the top right of this page or check our Facebook page for the more information.